David Kim MD Rhinoplasty - San Francisco, CA

Having broken my nose twice it was really...

Having broken my nose twice it was really bothering me, aesthetically and breathing wise. I checked out a few surgeons but after meeting Dr. Kim I was sure he was going to be the doctor I would work with. I really am delighted with the result, my husband even says it's better than the original version before the accidents and I do have to agree with him. The result is lovely and natural and my ability to breath well has gone from night to day, I had no idea how bad it was I had become so used to squeezing air through the scar tissue that was in there. I am sleeping way better now too and my husband reports no snoring. I'm not hiding from the camera anymore either, which is a lovely feeling! Dr. Kim is frank, informative and he has a great team of professional and competent people working with him.
I agree it would be nice to see some photos to actually see how good Dr Kim is, but i don't seem to have stumbled across him on Real Self before so thank you for sharing! I have seen Dr Kim on youtube and am almost obsessed with his videos -he really knows what he's talking about! And he seems like a really great man too, i am considering him and another doctor. Thank you again for sharing!
Congrats. Would be nice to see ur photos.

Photos of before and after

Thank you for posting photos with your review.  I recently consulted with Dr. Kim and have become a fan.  Please keep us updated on your recovery.  Congratulations on a successful surgery.
Very grateful for your review! It is seldom that I find reviews on Dr. Kim with photographs. Your nose looks terrific and is the nice natural result I feel I should have received the first time around! I hope you continue to enjoy your nose. May I ask if any cartilage grafting was involved? Thanks for sharing!
Hello, I didn't need one but Dr. Kim had warned me it might be necessary but he'd really only know once he got in there. I'm so sorry your op. was a disaster for you, it would have sent me to a dark place if this had not gone well . Best of luck in your search and it can be fixed so just be patient, wait the year to heal and then it will be done with.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon