David Kim MD Rhinoplasty - San Francisco, CA

Having broken my nose twice it was really...

Having broken my nose twice it was really bothering me, aesthetically and breathing wise. I checked out a few surgeons but after meeting Dr. Kim I was sure he was going to be the doctor I would work with. I really am delighted with the result, my husband even says it's better than the original version before the accidents and I do have to agree with him. The result is lovely and natural and my ability to breath well has gone from night to day, I had no idea how bad it was I had become so used to squeezing air through the scar tissue that was in there. I am sleeping way better now too and my husband reports no snoring. I'm not hiding from the camera anymore either, which is a lovely feeling! Dr. Kim is frank, informative and he has a great team of professional and competent people working with him.

Photos of before and after

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon