So Excited for my Personal Upgrades!! San Francisco, CA ( Dr. Jonathan Kaplan ) Yay!! - San Francisco, CA

From the minute I found the Build My Bod section...

From the minute I found the Build My Bod section on the website for Dr. Kaplan's practice - Pacific Heights Plastic Surgery, I was immediately impressed. I was able to look at a diagram of a female and see a list of procedures with the explanation of each below - then simply click on what procedures I was interested in. From the privacy of my home, I was able to create a " wishlist" of what I may like to have done! The moment I met with Dr. Kaplan and his amazing staff, I knew this was the right place for me. Everyone was so professional and thoughtful, I was ready to get started on Coolsculpting! Dr. Kaplan was so thorough explaining the procedure to me, what it would feel like, how the process of freezing the fat cells worked, and how the fat would dissipate and be eliminated naturally through the body, all without any pain, surgery, downtime, etc.. I was able to sit back and chill ( pun intended?) during my lunch hour and go right back to my office. It's been 1 month and I can feel the difference already, and after 2 months is when I'll really be able to see! Super easy procedure with an amazing Dr. and fantastic staff = right choice for me.
I will post photos later, thanks everyone on this site for sharing all of your personal experiences as well!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I'm so happy that I found Pacific Heights Plastic Surgery and Dr. Jonathan Kaplan - I can't believe how comfortable he and his amazing staff make me feel. I was very fearful for a long, long time just by thinking about how to improve my appearance and would a doctor simply dismiss me or make me feel even more insecure about my appearance? Thankfully, I was put at ease immediately and know that I am in the right hands!!

Just wanted to say thanks for checking out my profile and saying it was helpful. I would love to see what you results look like sometime. Congratulations on doing something for yourself, and glad you love the results.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Coolsculpting community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Coolsculpting community today.