32 Little Tummy - San Francisco, CA

I have a little tummy, but otherwise totally fit....

I have a little tummy, but otherwise totally fit. I couldn't stand it any more, so I went in and was willing to wait 3 months. I'm undecided. It appears to have worked, but I might go in for a second. I'm not sure it didn't cause the skin to lose a bit of elasticity. The procedure was not painful. I think that is because I used a small applicator and not the large. It was sore for a while, but no not than a good workout. The hour went fast and the nurses checked on me frequently. The first two weeks were swollen but that went down by the 3rd and I was able to do all normal activities, volleyball, soccer, softball eith no problem and no one knew I had anything done. I will take a 3 month picture in 3 weeks once the 3 month wait is over.
Dr. Vic Nuracar

Doctor and staff were great. Both nurses have had the procedure.

It's 5 weeks and while I see some lessening of my bulge my waist remains large and pants that previously fit are still tight. There is 1 area on my stomach that is bulging more than the other side.Still waiting for the 3 months to see what the final result will be.
How is it going?
Can you give us an update?
I'm two weeks out from the full three months and I will take pictures then. I think it definitely work I'm not sure if it made the muscle underneath my stomach a little bit more swollen over my stomach muscles or if it was always a little bit bigger under the fat. Just one concern I've had.
The skin should not lose it's elasticity but with less fat, the skin may be looser. Mine looks like crepe paper but I'm in my 50s.