My Jawline is Fabulous Now! - San Francisco, CA

My weak jawline was causing me to look older and...

My weak jawline was causing me to look older and was also causing a "turkey-gobbler" appearance under my chin and on my neck. In photos I was starting to get a double chin because this, even though I weigh only 122lbs (so not from weight, but purely from a weak bone structure). I have so much more confidence now and look great in photos again!

Great to hear you're happy with your result - but could you post Before/After pics? Pictures are worth a thousand words.
I'm very happy to hear that you got a great results, could you pls share the before and after the procedure because I'm thinking about going through the same procedure. Also, you've mentioned you had a chin implant what kinda of implants was it? Did you also get a jaw implants as well, as you've mentioned that your jaw lines are stronger now after the surgery, or is it just the chin implant which enhanced the look of the jaw? I know it's a lot of questions, but I read your comment and it got my attention. Thanks.
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabrie took the time to answer all of my questions and followed up with me many times after surgery. When I went in for my initial consultation he was very thorough in showing me what a chin implant looks like and how it would be placed. After taking the "before" pics, we looked over them and he showed me what he could do during surgery using a program to simulate the results. His staff are wonderful (Christa is the best) and very efficient. I am beyond thrilled with the results. My jawline is stronger and the beginnings of what I would call a "turkey gobbler" is gone!