A Doctor Who is Friendly, Patient, Willing to Listen, Open to Suggestions, Caring and Especially Skillful - San Francisco, CA

I do botox and fillers to correct and enhance my...

I do botox and fillers to correct and enhance my appearance.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I moved to SF in 2004. I used to live in the midwest where I had a plastic surgeon that I trusted a lot. So i was very concerned about finding the best doctor in the city. After doing some research I decided to go see Dr. M. First impressions are really important to me, so when I was introduced to him I noticed right away he was friendly, pleasant and especially willing to listen and open to suggestions. After my first appointment, I felt so comfortable with him that I didn't hesitate to schedule some botox and filler injections. Those procedures went so well, no bruissing or swelling and the results were amazing! really natural. And believe me, I am a perfectionist so I mean it when i say AMAZING AND NATURAL. After a couple of months I expressed to Dr Mabrie that maybe a chin enhancement would make my face look better. He agreed with me. He explained me the risks and told me what my expectations from surgery should be. A few weeks after that meeting I had a chin implant..... the results were incredible. After that procedure I realized Dr. Mabrie was just the best doctor I could've ever found. A doctor who is friendly, patient, willing to listen, open to suggestions, caring and especially skillful and well prepared at what he does. At this point I would never see any other plastic surgeon. If you are new at this or want to change doctors, give Dr. Mabrie a chance, you will not be dissapointed! I also need to give 5 stars to his staff, over the past 6 yrs my experience with them has been awesome. The current staff, Olivia and Jeffrey are the best. Really friendly and willing to accomodate the patients' needs at all times. The results I obtain everytime I visit Dr. M meet all my exectations. I hve never been dissapointed.

Hi Miguel Corne ,

Thanks for the review, but before I add you to the Cheek Augmentation community page could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure? What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

Thanks so much,