Countdown to My Reduction From a 44J - San Francisco, CA

So I have finally schedule my surgery. I have gone...

So I have finally schedule my surgery. I have gone to consultation twice in the past and never made it this far. The first time I chickened out. The second time, I was laid off and lost my health insurance. So, here's hoping the third time is the charm as they say.
I am currently wearing a 44j bra(will side spillage). So, I am not really sure what my true size is at this point. I am aiming for a D cup post surgery.

So, I have started the home preparations.Purchase a bed rest pillow to hopefully keep me from moving around too much. I also bought some silicone sheets for the scars. I also told my son that I was going to have surgery to help with my back problems. The inquisitive kid that he is, asked right away, what was I have surgery on. I wasn't ready to explain, so I dodged the question for now.

I am getting a bit nervous at this point..... Jst writing this post is making me a bit nervous. So, I will say good night for now.

I researched the providers under my insurance. I also did a google and yelp search for reviews on the providers. Then I had a really good first consult with him.