I Got my BOOBS Done Yesterday! - San Francisco, CA

So i got my boobs done yesterday and so far so...

so i got my boobs done yesterday and so far so good...the surgery went very smoothly and went by so fast... pain was mild and i had some discomfort but nothing unbearable. today is my second day post op. my skin is still very tight and pain still there but nothing that is unbearable.. Hope my implants drop soon and round out. I got silicon 550cc and 600cc on the other breast since i had on bigger than the other. Now just waiting to heal so i can get my brazilian butt lift in february.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

i felt that everything went very well and so smoothly.. i followed all directions and really listened to what i was advised to do by my doctor. I seen his work and it was so natural and the look i really wanted for my breast.

Congrats. I hope you like them.
thanks!!! and sorry for the late response...yes I really do love them boobs are great! and so natural... and its only been about 6 or 7 weeks :-)

Thanks for sharing your experience! What have the first few days been like?

the first few days I was just at home relaxing dozing in and out of sleep... I was not in any pain... just minor discomfort. My root canal hurt more lol... the one thing I did feel was very low energy everything I did such as washing dishes or making something to eat whipped me out and had to rest after it. now after 6 -7 weeks I'm feeling like myself with energy and great boobs!