425cc High Profile Silicone- 4 Weeks post op!

Hi Everyone! I've been stalking this site for...

Hi Everyone!

I've been stalking this site for over a month now reading all of the reviews and stories. This has all been really helpful to me and satisfy my curiosity, so I thought I would do the same and share my experience. Hopefully I will inspire and help others as well.

It begins like this, my stats are I'm 5'5, around 110lbs and have absolutely no boobs! Seriously, believe me when i say that I cannot even fill an A cup. I have always been small chested but it never seemed to bother me before and it was something I didn't give much thought to. About a year and a 1/2 ago I changed my lifestyle drastically and began eating clean and going to the gym 6 days a week. I loved my new life and felt great. I was gaining muscle tone in my arms and abs and loved my body. I worked hard for it and that felt good. The downside was, I lost what tiny breasts I did have. I went from barely an A cup to a negative A cup... if that's such a thing... Anyway, instead of breasts I had pectorals and that's when it really started to bother me. It was depressing spending so much time on nutrition and exercise and still not 100% loving your body over something you just can't change. Thats when I really started seeking out breast augmentation and doing the research. I did, however, feel like I was never going to have enough money for that, so it seemed like a far off dream that wasn't ever really going to come true :(

My Twin sister and I had not talked to each other in a while (bad fight). We started communicating again and she shocked and surprised me by telling me she just got her breasts done! I couldn't believe it. It was then I really felt I NEEDED them as soon as possible! haha. So, I went with her to her 1 week post op appointment to meet with her doctor, Dr. Rajagopal, and have a consultation at the same time. It was funny cause that was one of the doctors I had been researching before and wanted to check her out. I immediately loved her! She is so sweet and warm and really makes you feel comfortable. I told her I wanted to be the exact same size as my sister and be around a full C or a small D cup. She told me I would have to go with slightly bigger implants cause I was starting out with smaller breasts than her, so to be the same size, I would have to get 425cc. I was very nervous thinking that that was a lot of cc's, but I felt I could trust her to give me what I wanted. After the consultation the office quoted me $7,400. It's expensive, but actually on the lower end in San Francisco.

I went ahead after that and booked 2 more consultations with other doctors, just so I could be 100% positive I was making the right decision. I have to admit I was a little biased because deep down I did want to have the same doctor as my twin. The other doctors I saw paled in comparison to Dr. Rajagopal. They didn't seem to understand me and what exactly I wanted or needed and they were more cold, clinical and business like. So, About a month later I called Dr. Rajagopal's office and put my $1,000 dollar deposit down to save the date of January 6th! I also from some extra research found that the doctor was giving a $500 discount on breast augmentation if you mention you saw the coupon on Realself.com. So, I was able to knock off 500 bucks which was awesome! It Felt so good to finally have an actual date and save a little extra cash too!!! I had 35 days to wait till my surgery and it felt like a disgustingly long eternity... ugh.

It's been exactly one week post op and I'm feeling great! First 3 days I was in and out of sleep and even the thought of moving hurt. I felt like I had these alien balloons in my body and they were not pretty... Ever heard of Frankenboobie? Well, I was one of the unfortunate ones and had then up to my neck looking slightly squared at the top. Definitely looking better and slowly starting to feel like a part of me now. I'll be posting more pictures to show the progress of my "dropping and fluffing". It's been a little over 2 months for my sister and hers are looking amazing and natural, so I can't wait to catch up!

More Pics and a few ?'s anyone can help me out with?

Just Posted some pics of what my twin looks like now, so it can give a better idea of what I will look like in a month or so. Also, my doctor had said that I should start my massaging 2 weeks post op... I find that a little strange cause every other doctor I have read up on regarding that question always say they start their patients one week post op. If anyone can help me out by telling me what they think that would be awesome! Also, any thoughts on how long to wear a sports bra? I'm 9 days post op and feel like I don't need to constantly be wearing my surgical bra. Today I switched to a tight camisole/undershirt since which gives some support since I'll mostly be taking it easy around the house.

16 Days Post Op

So, it's been 16 days since my augmentation. My breast are finally starting to feel like a part of me, like, an arm or leg. I did, however, notice on the lower side of my breast the implant slightly protruding. Also, on my right breast I did notice 2 small lumps... Almost, like, little pea size balls. Naturally, I freaked out and made an emergency visit to my PS. She told me the implant on the side was totally normal, especially on thinner women. When the implant goes behind the muscle, the muscle doesn't cover it all the way, so the bottom half sometimes protrudes and will most likely go away once it completely settles and drops. As for the pea size balls... She told me that I have lumpy breast tissue (some women do and some don't) and the implant pushes my own tissue more to the surface, where as before, it was closer to my chest. It's totally normal, especially around your period when your breast tissue is a little more swollen. My sister had the exact same thing happen to her and hers went completely away once the settled more. For peace of mind, I just really wanted to hear from my doctor that everything was ok and normal.

So, everything is looking much better! My left breast has dropped a lot more than my right breast. You can see in the pictures that they almost look lopsided, or something cause one nipple is still a lot lower on the right breast that hasn't dropped as much. I started my massages 2 days ago. I do them 3 times a day for about 5 minutes each time. Hopefully this will help them drop some more and my right one can catch up!

4 weeks post op!

Hi! So, it's been 4 weeks since my surgery! I'm lucky that everything has gone pretty smooth without any problems. I'm finally sleeping on my sides again, which is so nice, and my boobs FINALLY feel like a part of my body now. They still have some dropping and softening to do, especially, the right one, which is still a lot higher, but they are looking better and better! I'm so so happy with the size I picked and in retrospect, I couldn't believe I ever thought of going smaller haha.
The other day I went shopping for some wireless bras. It wasn't as fun as I thought, because all of the cute bras have an underwire :( Victoria Secrets had one or two wireless, but they didn't have my size (32dd). I went to Macy's and found a few by the brand Warner that were not that cute, but I figured I would just wear them for a couple months before I can move on to the underwire bras. But they, too, didn't have my 32d's, so I tried on the 34c size and it fit... It could be a little tighter around, but the cups fit and anything, at this point, is better than my sports bra!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Best PS ever! I adore her and think she is not only amazing and sweet, she is also very intelligent with 20 years of experience and it definitely shows. I have never met a doctor with better bedside manner. I will be coming to see her again for other procedures I plan on in the near future.

Looking good! I also got 425 cc HP and am only 11 days post op. Ready to drop and look better from the side for sure! I also thought about going smaller (375cc) and now I realize I am so glad I decided on the size I chose!
Looking good! I have similar breasts and am about the same size! I am trying to decide between 400cc to 450cc HP silicone. Do you feel you should have gone smaller/bigger? Any advice would be appreciated :)
Wow! I have the exact same type of breasts that you had before. I also work out around 6 days per week. "most of those days being a good hard workout. I'm 5'1 and weigh 121 lbs. I'm also getting 425cc high profile implants in exactly two weeks and I'm super excited but nervous; so I'm glad I found you! I tried on 375 at my consultation and was ok with those but at my pre op I wanted to try on bigger sizes. I chose to go with the 425cc's, but I also told my doctor that once he opens me up and looks around.. that if 425 cc's look like they're gonna be hard to squeeze in to go with 400 or even 375 if he has to.. I want to go as big as i can without the complications that can more likely happen when you go too big like smynastia, bottoming out, and without putting TOO much pressure and trauma on my chest.
Hi Micho123! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, Did you have the surgery yet? Anyway, there is really not much difference between 400 and 425cc's... I always think, when in doubt, go with the bigger size. I went crazy over cc's and thought 425 was too much and I constantly was changing my mind... But I went with my doctors recommendations of what she said I needed to get the look I wanted. I don't think your doctor would give you an option that could be at high risk for complications. So, if He/She says 425 should be ok, then do it! :)
Congrats on your new girls! Can't wait to see how you d&f over time. Your diet choices and gym time are definitely paying off. You look great!
Thank you! I can't wait for them to finally be normal boobs! ha :)
Must be one happy girl from where you started, They are looking fantastic so enjoy your "new" life. Karieann
... I know, I literally had nothing! Lol. Even though they still need to drop, I'm already enjoying life so much more :)
Wow ure guna look really good after they drop! Ur sister has excellent results..u guys have a great surgeon!
Btw, what others surgeries are you looking to have?
Thank you! Yeah, our doctor is awesome. I'm looking to get a tattoo removed... And, eventually, Rhinoplasty. My husband is not to thrilled with the idea, but I'm slowly warming him up haha... I'll give it a little time since I just had my boobs done.
You look good as well. What exactly is clean eating? I've been interested in it for a few weeks since I've been seeing more and more of it on the web.
Clean eating refers to a diet that consists of foods that are fresh, organic and natural. It avoids foods that are processed, such as canned or packaged foods. Eating as clean as possible simply means to eat as natural as possible. My diet consists of tons of fruits, vegetables, lean meats such as chicken breast and nautral, sprouted whole grains.
Thanks so much. I've been wanting to get into clean eating so I can get 100% right for summer.
Looking amazing girl!
Thank you! That's a compliment I'll definitely take!
Your pre-op picture looks a lot like me...except I have stretch marks/extra skin from having 2 kids. You look great even just 16 days out!
You look GOOD!!
Thank you! :)
I never ended up having to massage. Every p.s. is different though. Mine hurt so much I would've been in tears if he would've told me I had to moosh them!! Your boobies are going to look great!
Haha thank you! And yes, they are all different. For a lot of things I don't think there is a right or wrong, just personal preference... Which can be really confusing. But yours hurt even after 2 weeks?
Yes, didn't help that Mr. Monthly showed up about 5 days after my surgery. OUCH! I'm about 7 1/2 weeks post op, and they are FINALLY feeling about 90% normal. It does hurt to hug someone tight though.
Yeah, after 2 months I hope you are starting to feel normal! ha :) I went on your profile and I think your breasts look great! You chose a perfect size!
The p.s. gave me this guide to how the first few weeks after surgery would be...week 1 was, WHAT THE HELL DID I DO...week 2 was, OMG I AM TOTALLY DEPRESSED, week 3 was, HMM, I'M THINKING I'M WANTING TO TRY TO SHOW THESE PUPPIES OFF :) I went thru those emotions in exactly that order and now I wish it wasn't winter because I'd be in a bikini! Hee hee....