Dr. Rajagopal Transformed my Breasts and my Self-confidence! - San Francisco, CA

Dr. Rajagopal did a breast augmentation and nipple...

Dr. Rajagopal did a breast augmentation and nipple lift for me in June 2012. I had two children, both of whom I breast fed, and my breasts completely deflated. I had mixed feelings about plastic surgery but I was also really unhappy with the appearance of my breasts and there was no amount of push-ups I could do to fix that problem. I consulted with Dr. Rajagopal and she was very warm and friendly and put me at ease immediately. The procedure went smoothly and she is doing everything she can to help lighten the appearance of the scars. I feel much happier about my body and love that I can now wear certain clothes that I used to avoid. I wish I knew beforehand how great I would feel and did it sooner!

The rate of $9900 seems a bit high. Did you have a special case?

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! What size/type of implants did you go with?

I can't recall the "cc" of the implant but they were silicone and I now wear a 34C bra. Prior to breastfeeding, I was a 34B. After breastfeeding my second child I was in between a 34A and 34B.
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Rajagopal through a google search. I liked her website and decided to get a consultation. It was fast and easy.