Botched Breast Surgeries by Dr. James Anthony - San Francisco, CA

When I met Dr. James P. Anthony who advertises as...

When I met Dr. James P. Anthony who advertises as being voted the Top in the Nation, I felt that I was finally in good hands of a trustworthy doctor. I told him my story of a previous breast augmentation that left me with symmastia. I pleaded that if there is no hope of fixing my symmastia, I want the implants removed so that I can go back to living a normal life again. He told me that he believed he can fix my breasts and assured me over and over again. He promised to stay with me as my doctor until it is fixed. He assured me that it would only take one major surgery under general anesthesia and a few minor ones for scar revisions.

Three years later and four more failed surgeries, Dr. James Anthony abandoned me with a broken promise, surgeries that were VERY EXPENSIVE that left me financially crippled and were physically and EMOTIONALLY PAINFUL to endure. He couldn't fix anything, LEFT ME WITH BIGGER SCARS, refused to take out my implants as he said he would if he couldn't fix anything and then he abandoned me.

I am so sorry to hear this, I wish you all the best in recovering. :/
I am so sorry you have had such a terrible experience with this Doc and implants. :( did u sign a contract with him so you have something legal to back you up? Hoping you are finding healthy ways to cope-this is a safe place to vent and share. Hugs!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon