Breast Augmentation - San Francisco, CA

I got my breast augmentation earlier today. And im...

I got my breast augmentation earlier today. And im home in bed resting. I feel no pain . All i feel is tightness and im drowsy.

I got 315cc silicone
High profile
Under muscle and incision is under breast
4ft 10in
100lbs
The ladies at the vista center where i had the surgery were so nice and helpful. They were right by my side when i woke up from the anesthesia.
Dr.scott mosser is the best.
And i cant wait until i go back in a few days for him to remove all the dressings on my boobs!! Cant wait to see my boobs!!!

Laying in bed

Resting in bed.. Took all my meds, i ate a bit and now im just relaxing. My first post op appt is Mon and i get to see my boobies !!!

Day 3 post op

Woke up feeling a bit better today. My ps told me i can loosen the wraps around my chest, and i can breathe so much better.. I cant wait until my appt tomorrow and see what they look like. But other then that im feeling better then yesterday, just some soreness and tightness.. The zingers come and go.

I love them

4 days post op pic of boobs

Im glad they're healing well! Here's just a few pics

4 days post op pic

5 days post op

Today is day 5 after surgery im feeling great!! Havent took any pain killers since yesterday morning!! I am showering and using the bathroom all alone now and im also able to clean around the house more now!!! I still have to wear the white band, but i got used to it , so it dosent really bother me now!! I love my boobs! tomorrow is my week appt my ps is gonna take off my band aids and i get to see the incisions, I'll update you guys more tomorrow and post pics tomorrow!! But im feelin great and everything is going well!!!

1 week post op appt today

Hello everyone today's apt went very well. My ps took off the surgical tape and stuff off my incisions and he said they're healing well . He taught me a few breast massages and wants me to do them 3 times a day. My boobs look and feel great! I have another follow up apt next week!!' I'll update you guys with more pics tomorrow! Happy thanks giving everyone :)
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr Scott listens very well and he did an excellent job on my breast!!!!! He gave me the exact look I wanted and I am very satisfied!!!! I am totally in LOVE with my results!!!! Thank you Dr.Scott W Mosser!!!!

I'm short and I got 450cc hp silicone, I feel like they are going to look huge one me....since yours are 315cc silicone and they look big, I can only imagine how mine are going to look.. hopefully not too huge...
You results look fantastic

Glad to hear your post op appointment went well. Looking forward to your updated photos!

1 of the best recovers I have read...smile
Thanks !! Im feeling great !! Today is a week and a day post op and im back to work (receptionist )
Thanks for sharing, they look awesome. That size looks so big on your tiny body, it'll be interesting to see how a similar size turns out on me.
excited to see your results! im from the bay area and dont know which surgeon to go to
You should go to dr Scott mosser and tell him i sent you ;-) hes the beast
Best **
Great. Good luck and don't do too much too early.
I know thanks. I just been doing a little light cleaning here and there im still in bed most of the day :) thanks
I'm scheduled for sx . Wondering if your breasts feel numb at all or can you touch them and feel their like natural?
When i touch them, they feel natural but there still a little sore when i touch them but there isn't any numbness
I'm looking at your stats and were almost the same! Your new breasts look big in your last picture! How do you think they look on you? Do you know what bra size you'll be?
My boobs looked as they did when i was pregnant and breast feeding... They are a good size for me considering im very tiny.. Im not sure what bra size I'll be.. I havent tried on a bra or sports bra yet. I go today for my ps to take off the band aids off my incisions and im gonna see when i can go bra shopping:)
Sounds great! I think you are looking very nice.
Thanks :)
Your results look great!!! :)
Thanks
Glad you are healing well...and I love s.f by the way!
Thanks :)
Hello everyone! I just got home from my post op appt and it went well my ps said im healing good. He took the wrap off. But i still have to keep the white band on around my chest! I have no pain right now. But im gonna shower now ands I'll update you guys soon !

Congratulations! You look great! Let us know how your post op appointment goes!

Ok ! Thanks
Congrats glad you are happy