Breast Augmentation - San Francisco, CA

I got my breast augmentation earlier today. And im...

I got my breast augmentation earlier today. And im home in bed resting. I feel no pain . All i feel is tightness and im drowsy.

I got 315cc silicone
High profile
Under muscle and incision is under breast
4ft 10in
100lbs
The ladies at the vista center where i had the surgery were so nice and helpful. They were right by my side when i woke up from the anesthesia.
Dr.scott mosser is the best.
And i cant wait until i go back in a few days for him to remove all the dressings on my boobs!! Cant wait to see my boobs!!!

Right now is day 2, i am sore and i still feel tightness on my chest.. The wrap thing my ps put around my chest is really tight and i just cant wait to take it off.
Wb pain? Can u move your around a around, or does that hurt, too?
There's no pain its just really tight and sore. My husband has to help me get up from bed and use the bathroom

Laying in bed

Resting in bed.. Took all my meds, i ate a bit and now im just relaxing. My first post op appt is Mon and i get to see my boobies !!!

Wow thanks.....
You are going to look awesome!!!I just turn 40.19 is like a thousand years ago for me.I wait too long:))
Now im having this burning tingling feelings around my boobs on the sides and bottoms and im crying.. Is this normal??

Day 3 post op

Woke up feeling a bit better today. My ps told me i can loosen the wraps around my chest, and i can breathe so much better.. I cant wait until my appt tomorrow and see what they look like. But other then that im feeling better then yesterday, just some soreness and tightness.. The zingers come and go.

You rated the procedure as "Worth it" and you haven't seen them yet? Seems premature to me.

I love them

Hello everyone! I just got home from my post op appt and it went well my ps said im healing good. He took the wrap off. But i still have to keep the white band on around my chest! I have no pain right now. But im gonna shower now ands I'll update you guys soon !

Congratulations! You look great! Let us know how your post op appointment goes!

Ok ! Thanks

4 days post op pic of boobs

Im glad they're healing well! Here's just a few pics

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

4 days post op pic

Your results look great!!! :)
Thanks
Glad you are healing well...and I love s.f by the way!

5 days post op

Today is day 5 after surgery im feeling great!! Havent took any pain killers since yesterday morning!! I am showering and using the bathroom all alone now and im also able to clean around the house more now!!! I still have to wear the white band, but i got used to it , so it dosent really bother me now!! I love my boobs! tomorrow is my week appt my ps is gonna take off my band aids and i get to see the incisions, I'll update you guys more tomorrow and post pics tomorrow!! But im feelin great and everything is going well!!!

excited to see your results! im from the bay area and dont know which surgeon to go to
You should go to dr Scott mosser and tell him i sent you ;-) hes the beast
Best **

1 week post op appt today

Hello everyone today's apt went very well. My ps took off the surgical tape and stuff off my incisions and he said they're healing well . He taught me a few breast massages and wants me to do them 3 times a day. My boobs look and feel great! I have another follow up apt next week!!' I'll update you guys with more pics tomorrow! Happy thanks giving everyone :)

I'm short and I got 450cc hp silicone, I feel like they are going to look huge one me....since yours are 315cc silicone and they look big, I can only imagine how mine are going to look.. hopefully not too huge...
You results look fantastic

Glad to hear your post op appointment went well. Looking forward to your updated photos!

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr Scott listens very well and he did an excellent job on my breast!!!!! He gave me the exact look I wanted and I am very satisfied!!!! I am totally in LOVE with my results!!!! Thank you Dr.Scott W Mosser!!!!