It's Been Awhile and I Have Been Extremely Happy - San Francisco, CA

I feel horrible for not writing a review sooner...

I feel horrible for not writing a review sooner but I have been so busy enjoying my new bod!! I love Dr. Mosser seriously! I was nervous at first but his staff really made me feel comfortable. I awoke to a nurse who was so patient and sweet. Recovery sucked but they sent flowers which made it a bit better along with the pain meds that ran out waaay to fast. I cried when I removed the foam from my waist and ran my hands down my side... so sexy.

It took 6 months to notice how big my butt was not sure if it was the swelling in my back or I was in denial. Everyone, everywhere, I go compliments my nice butt. I'm planning on shaving the hump in my nose down and started to read reviews. There are so many negative reviews about nose jobs I realized I never had a chance to write my positive review. I write my negative reviews that day but it has taken me 2 years to write a life changing experience. I apologize to everyone for not sharing my experience sooner.

Not sure how to add Dr. Scott Mosser on here but he is located in SF

If you guys/gals have any questions just send a message. Back to a better nose quest!
San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Brazilian Butt Lift community.