Well Worth the Wait

I came to The Maas Clinic as a first time botox...

I came to The Maas Clinic as a first time botox patient. Upon my arrival, the staff informed me that there would be a little bit of a wait due to a prolonged surgery earlier that day. They were very curteous so I didn't mind the wait. As soon as I met Dr. Mass I understood why he was so highly recommended. He had wonderful bedside manner and was very informative about the procedure I was having. He easily relieved any anxiety or concerns I had. He also took his time and answered all my questions. Even though I could tell that he had a busy practice, I never felt that he was rushed and he was very patient with me. I would highly recommend Dr.Maas to anyone that was interested in a cosmetic procedure.
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.  Simply add an update to your review with this information.