Wanted to Look Better for my 60th Birthday! - San Francisco, CA

I had never had a cosmetic procedure done of any...

I had never had a cosmetic procedure done of any kind. The fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and mouth were certainly making me look my age! I had a tired, worn-out look, which I noticed especially in photographs. I was determined to improve my appearance and look my best, not only for myself, but for my husband and kids. I decided to seek out the best dermatologist I could find. After a recommendation from an acquaintance, and reading several reviews, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Jason Emer.
San Francisco Dermatologic Surgeon

I was very nervous, not only about the injections, but the outcome. Dr. Emer was very patient, explaining the results I could expect and exactly where the injections were needed in order to obtain the optimal outcome. He worked quickly, and his calm, reassuring manner resulted in a minimum of pain and discomfort. The results were more than I expected, taking years off my appearance and helping me face my 60's with more self-confidence!

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! Did you feel any pain while getting the injections?