Love It! - early 30's and was worried about developing a line between my brows - San Francisco, CA

I am in my early 30's and was worried about...

I am in my early 30's and was worried about developing a line between my brows. I was a little nervous and had thought about trying Botox for years. A few friends and family members had it done and this perked my curiosity even more though I was very nervous about the price, results, and side effects. When my younger sister called to report that she had it done for the same problem area I was concerned with I thought "That's it. I am going to do this."

It was fast and easy with minimal discomfort. I think my own nerves were worse than the actual injections. I had 15 units put in the (strong!) muscles between my brows. I was told not to do any strenuous activity, lifting or bending over for at least 4 hours (24 hours recommended). I was also told that some results can be seen in 2 days but full results not for 2 weeks. I could not wait for those results! Indeed at the two day mark I noticed my brow looked smoother and the muscle there was less active. Two weeks later and I had exactly what I was hoping for. My face looks younger and finally I am not constantly stressed about the line and furrow developing between my brows. It has been over a month so far and my only regret is that I did not do this sooner.

I don't think Botox is something I would use all over my face as I like to have a range of expression and to look natural. I do think I will continue to use it for the small area between my brows and may try a little for the outer corners of my eyes at some point.