Dr. M is Awesome! - San Francisco, CA

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've been a patient of Dr. M's since Sept. 2010. I'm 28 years old, and already starting to see the signs of aging. I came in for a consultation to find out what he can do to treat the wrinkles that have formed above my eyebrows. He listened to my concerns, and told me about Botox, and omg - it's done wonders! I love it :D I love it so much that I brought my mom in to have the same treatment. We are both so pleased with our treatments. Thank you, Dr. M!!

Hey Annrosa, Dr. Mabrie has a bunch of photos on his site. Here's the link to all the Botox photos: http://www.yourfaceinourhands.com/photo-gallery/results.cfm?Category=18

I hope that helps.
Hello Annrosa,

Trust me, no one will know you had anything done. It's a very quick and painless procedure. You will be out of the office in less than 15 minutes. I actually don't have any photos. Are you in San Francisco?
Hi,

Thanks so much. I'm in the East Bay so I'm looking for a great cosmetic derm and or surgeon in the area. I've seen so many scary overdone faces in the Bay Area so I guess I'm overly cautious. I stumbled across a Dr. named Bruno Ristow that looks good. Haven't seen much in the way of reviews though. Have you heard anything?
Hi,

Do you have any before and after photos you could share? I'm thinking about botox and/or fillers, but I'm really scared. I don't want it to be obvious I've had anything done.