I'll Be Back for More! - San Francisco, CA

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Ransom for Botox. He is extremely warm and patient and put me at ease immediately during our consultation. What really makes Dr. Ransom different from other surgeons is that he is incredibly thoughtful and intelligent and pays close attention to detail. Rather than fitting everyone into a pre-determined algorithm, he really takes the time to analyze what will look best on your face and bring out your own unique features. Best of all, he is able to convey his thoughts to you in a way that helps you understand his recommendations while also making you feel comfortable with who you are. I never felt that I "needed" anything or that he was trying to "sell" me on a procedure, and I knew without a doubt that I was going to look like a more natural, refreshed version of myself. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Ransom. He is the most genuine plastic surgeon I have ever met (and I have met a lot!!). I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.