No - San Francisco, CA

Painful with no results. Some pigmentation even...

Painful with no results. Some pigmentation even looks worse. PS was great but peel didn't work for me. I recommend her for other things and did see the before/after pix of her other patients who did the blue peel. Sadly, it didn't work on me.

In addition to the peel cost, there were costs associated with the obagi skin line.

I would never do this again. My skin looks uneven. Almost looks like I have dirt on my face.

I recommend my ps for other things she's done. I've seen her other patients that had the peel and it worked on them...it did not work on me

I meant to type that I am 41 - skin was blemish free at 40 and it took only one year to ruin it despite slathering sun screen.

Please do be sad. I'm sure it's not as noticeable as you see it. I'm glad you are seeing an esthetician that should help. Please try to find support on the site and please keep us updated, things will get better.

-Britt

Thanks Britt. I'm using the products again, and face is peeling just a bit...maybe that along with the treatments with the esthetician will take care of the hyperpigmentation. It's not that bad but it's there and it bugs.

Thanks again for your support an replies.

Hopefully the product and esthetician will help. I can completely understand how it bugs you, but sounds like it should work. Please keep us updated.

Thanks,

Hi Britt,

I did the blue peel to remove hyperpigmentation.

Not only did the blue peel NOT remove the hyperpigmentation, it looks a little bit darker in some areas. I can cover most of it up with makeup but I'm disappointed. I used the Obagi products as directed prior to the peel and I did everything I was supposed to do.

I used to have such nice skin a couple years ago...very even and smooth. I started taking birth control pills and after my vacation during summer of 2010, my skin looked muddy from dark spots. It was disheartening to say the least. It was probably caused by the hormones in the pills, so I stopped taking it and started using hydroquinone. The spots faded but not completely.
I'm very self conscience of it. I want my skin back from 2 years ago. (I'm not 41 by the way - my skin was very nice even at 40 - took one year to ruin it)

I'm seeing an esthetician today to see if she can help.

Very sad girl right now.

Hi San,

Thanks for the review. I'm sorry Blue Peel didn't work for you. What happened that made the peel not work on you? Are you having Hyperpigmentation on your face or did it leave dark spots? Please let fill us in a bit more if you could, I know your review will be super useful to the community.

Thanks,