V-beam Laser Works Great for Me - San Francisco, CA

I've had this procedure done several times now for...

I've had this procedure done several times now for minor redness and broken capillaries around my nose and cheeks. I first had it done about 10 years ago, and have gone back for tune-ups every couple of years since then. I find that with each treatment, I can go longer until the next touch-up. I just had the most recent treatment done yesterday, and the capillaries are gone, and the redness has been reduced considerably. There is minimal to no downtime for me - I generally get only minor swelling afterwards, a little residual redness for a few days, and almost never bruise (just once when I had an angioma on my eyelid zapped). The procedure does hurt, but its not unbearable.
Great to hear you had such great results, congrats! Do you find the treatment painful?
San Francisco Dermatologist

I've been getting the treatment done by my dermatologist in San Francisco - Dr. Reese at Union Square Dermatology. I'm very pleased with the results and would highly recommend both the procedure and Dr. Reese - best derm I've ever been to. I've been a patient of his for years. I've been happy with the services I've gotten here - Dr. Reese is a very skilled doctor and he has a great bedside manner - always friendly (and very funny!). The office is easy to access in the city, and I generally can get an appointment quickly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone else who is in the San Francisco area.