Best Treatment!

Researched for an Esthetician to help remove...

Researched for an Esthetician to help remove broken blood vessles on my face and came across Dr. Kathleen Welsh because of great reviews. Had a consultation and received the V Beam treatment just once for a red dot in between my eyes and a bigger blood vessle on my upper lip, which looked like a small, smooth wart. The process was virtually painless. The Technician gave me UV glass because the V Beam transmitted light to the source of the problem. A tiny ray of light shot onto each of the dots about 2-3 times and that was it! Very minor bruising occurred at the site. The staff gave me ice to accelerate the healing and bruising. No downtime at all. Bruise and red dot vanished within a few hours. It has been over 10 years and never had them reappear. Going back soon for treatment of age/sun damage, and any other future skin treatments. Great, knowledgeable staff!!
Eva, no I have not been back yet but my nose is showing more signs of broken capillaries so I will go back for that. Right now, make up does the job of concealing it.

Thanks for the note, let us know how your next treatment turns out. Isn't make up a wonderful thing!! Have a great night!

Oh wow, that's excellent success with the V Beam, so thrilled for you!! Have you gone back for your treatment of age/sun damage?

San Francisco Dermatologist