Simply the Best - San Francisco, CA

To feel better about my looks. I went to see...

To feel better about my looks.

I went to see Dr. Mabrie because I felt I was beginning to look angry and tired.  I showed him my areas of concern and asked what he suggested.  He recommended fillers under my eyes (which I expected) and augmenting my chin (which took me by surprise).  He took the time to explain how filling one area could tighten areas away from the injection site so that augmenting my chin would address the "bull dog droop" (my term) developing around my mouth and slightly tighten the skin on my neck.

I doubt anyone but a facial plastic surgeon would have the ability to so subtly reshape facial contours.  And the results are nothing short of amazing.  Dr. Mabrie helped me to get back the face I used to have.  The results are subtle and no one, not even good friends, have guessed that I’ve had work done until I tell them (usually after they tell me how wonderful I look lately).

I have three grown daughters and no one believes I’m old enough to be the mother so the girls have taken to introducing me as their older sister.  I love it and I have Dr. Mabrie to thank for that.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mabrie is truly the best. I wouldn’t trust my face to anyone else.

It pinched a little but was bearable. No worse than getting novocaine at the dentist. It's all over with fairly quickly. I probably would have put up with a lot worse to get the results I got!

That's good to hear, glad you are so happy with it!

Sounds like the results came out great for you! :)

How was having the filler put in? I've heard some can be pretty uncomfortable while they are actually being injected.