GREAT Experience, Loved It - San Francisco, CA

I decided to go through with this procedure...

I decided to go through with this procedure because I had previously thought about surgical rhinoplasty and did not think that non-surgical procedures were possible. To my surprise, Artefill really made a natrual enhancement to my nose. No pain and no downtime at all! Hope that helps. :)

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was hesitant at first, but Dr. M was SO thorough and patient in answering all my questions and concerns. I had a non-surgical rhinoplasty done and Dr. M was very careful in each step of the process to make sure everything was done exactly how I wanted it. Turned out great! Excellent Doctor and staff!! Highly recommended!

Hi, I was wondering about your long term results with Artefill. It looks like it has been a year since you last got it. Has there been any deflation or any signs of granulomas? I'm really interested in getting artefill because of the promise of permanent results but I heard lots of horror stories of granulomas forming.
Hi cgirl,

looks like you had a good experience, can I ask what medical center or doctor who did the filler?

Thanks
B

HI cgirl,

Thanks for the review,  I have updated your info. I'm glad everything worked out for you. Did you have any pain or downtime from your procedure? What prompted you to go and have this done?

Thanks so much,