30 Year Old Male 1st Time Botox - San Francisco, CA

I decided to get Botox since they were having a...

I decided to get Botox since they were having a promo at a local MedSpa. I got a total of 30 units yesterday and may add more in two weeks if I need it. The procedure was really really fast! The consultation and chit chat with the nurse took a lot longer than the actual procedure. It's day two and no results yet only a full headache that from what I hear is Norman and heaviness on my forehead. I can't wIt to see results.

The doctor and all the nurses were fantastic and answered all my questions and gave me tips and suggestions on Botox and other procedures I would benefit from. The location is beautiful and easy to consider beautiful.

Did you like your results?
Thanks for sharing.  Can you see any results now that it has been a few more days?  Headaches are totally normal, are you still experiencing them?
Both results and headache are there lol My headache is dull but annoying. My results are coming along well. I can no longer frown or do a growl face with my eyebrows if that makes sense hahaha... Anyway everyday that goes by the better the results. :D
That is great about the growl face :)
The headaches should go away soon- let us know when they do!