I Look Much Better but Totally Natural and As a Bonus I Rarely Have Headaches Anymore

I saw some photos in a women's magazine a couple...

I saw some photos in a women's magazine a couple of years ago that made me want to start botox. The photos were of twin women around 35 years old. One of them had been doing botox for 5 years in her forehead and the other had not. The difference was significant. The botox twin looked natural, normal, good. The other twin looked natural too but she had noticeable forehead wrinkles and looked 5 years older than her sister.

I was scared at first. I was afraid I'd look frozen, or unnatural. I was afraid people would notice and make fun of me. I was afraid I'd get that weird eye droop people talk about. None of that happened.

I have now had botox 4 times for forehead lines and also for a horizontal line over my nose between my eyes- my bunny line, or Herman Munster line. The bunny line is totally gone and I love it! I've had no bruising. No side effects. No one has noticed at all, except me. I'm very happy with this treatment and could not recommend it more. Plus, no more headaches.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dermalounge

Clean, safe, convenient, discreet, good location, very nice staff.