Easy and Effective - San Francisco, CA

When I turned Thirty, I looked in the mirror and...

When I turned Thirty, I looked in the mirror and decided to do something simple: Botox. I've been doing it ever since, about once per 6 months for my forehead (deep lines when brows raised) and crows feet. All of which have become deep resting lines, despite sunscreen and good skin care. Find a good injector and you're set, my lines are about 90% decreased after 2 weeks and it really does last 6 months if I'm sunscreened and moisturized. And the best part: my injector doesn't overdo it, so it really doesn't look unnatural. No weird expressions or plastic appearance. I get 16 units on my forehead, 16 units for crow's feet, works like a charm. I can go less often now and require less than initially. The only drawback is the cost.
Ageless Beauty Skincare

Amazing office and staff. The only concern is to discuss cost and quantity up front before the procedure. You might even write it down because there have been overcharges once or twice.

Thanks for sharing so much detail.  Does your injector participate in the Brilliant Distinctions program?  You can get a little bit of a break in the cost through it.