I Can't Imagine a Better Dr. - San Francisco, CA

I had a lot of skin reduction surgery needed after...

I had a lot of skin reduction surgery needed after weight loss. He combined a few procedures in one long surgery to take care of everything I needed so I only had to recover once.

San Francisco Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B was extremely available after my surgery. He was sportive and involved in my recovery. He always took time to answer questions and concerns fully and thoughtfully. If you want to have a safe, professional, and satisfying surgery choose Dr. B. He also has an amazing staff, both the nurses and office staff were top quality, kind, patient, and always prompt and helpful.

Congrats on your weight loss! Do you mind me asking how you did it?

Diet, exercise, then gastric bypass, then more diet and exercise. I would recomend weight loss surgery to anyone in need. I would have never gotten here without it. However I did start with weight watchers for a year and they really got me eating healthy, I gained a little weight so I am doing weight watchers again(trying to go from 145 to 130)

The new ww plan is really cool.

I'd love to be 130 again. :) What's up with the new WW plan? I've never really been a fan of theirs because the food is so expensive. I just count calories on my own.

I have never bought weight watchers food.

They offer some snacks and then those frozen meals anyone can buy at Safeway, but mostly they provide an easy way to count calories by using points. And you can eat all the fruits and vegis you want.

I really like the system, and weighing in each weak really keeps me accountable.

Thanks for your review. If you don't mind sharing, what procedures did you have done? Did you get the desired results?

I had an extended body lift. I had a tummy tuck, my thighs pulled up, and my butt pulled up and re-fluffed. The Dr. used all my own tissue. Although my body is not perfect (I had lost over 100 pounds) Now I can wear a Bikini and look ok. I look a billion million times better than I did before the surgery. And the Dr. was really amazing, he was so available, I really have never experienced anything like it.

I'm glad you're enjoying your body now, you've obviosuly worked hard and deserve it.