Liposuction and Tummy Tuck Best Doctors Ever! - San Dimas, CA

I am a 40 year old type 1 diabetic of 35 years...

I am a 40 year old type 1 diabetic of 35 years and Dr. Jon Sattler who was the Plastic Surgeon and Dr. S who was the Anesthesiologist were the BEST doctors I have EVER seen. I have had 3 different procedures by 3 different doctors in 3 different cities in California and after having a 12lb baby and I would now NEVER go anywhere else. Dr. Sattler did a GREAT tummy tuck and liposuction on my stomach and DR. S, the anesthesiologist was the BEST doctor and kept me completely out of pain and listened to me when I was in pain after the surgery. BOTH of these doctors who work together I would recommend to family and friends ALWAYS! I am having 1 more procedure done and I am going back to Dr. Jon Sattler and DR. S in San Dimas, Ca at 221 N. San Dimas Ave. The staff at this office treat you with respect and like you are part of the family. They were NEVER stuck up or rude to me. I met with 2 other doctors in the Los Angeles area who were very rude and didn't listen to my needs or concerns about my diabetes and healing process before finally deciding to try going to this office. After meeting and talking to these 2 doctors I made my decision to go with them. After my procedure they were kind and they both made sure to watch me and make sure I healed properly. I will NEVER go anywhere else! Five stars all the way!
Leah
Glendora Plastic Surgeon

WONDERFUL, WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!