Bad Idea - San Dimas, CA

Dr. Sattler did a revision on my breast that...

Dr. Sattler did a revision on my breast that another surgeon from the same institute had done, but was no longer allowed to practice. He opened my pocket tooo much! my breast is now about 6cm lower than the other and fall where my armpit is when lying down.

After about a week after surgery I noticed the breast was too low, he assured me that all breast jobs are like this! SMH...as time went by and swelling went down there was a significant difference.

I went back again he offered to lower the other side to make them even...I ask why, so my other implant cant be sliding into my armpit?
What really happened (told by multiple other PS) was that he opened the pocket too large and the implant was not able to be stable and I end up losing muscle there.

In my opinion he's not honest, and did own up to his fault.

Will NEVER go to SAN DIMAS surgical institute in life!
Glendora Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf despite your disappointment. When was your first BA and how many cc's did you get? When you got your revision, did you get the same size implants? Will you be seeking another revision? Hoping things work out for you soon. Take care and keep us posted!

Hi Beth, My first BA was done June 2010 then the revision was 8 months after (same institute) he decided to leave same implants (saline). I'm not sure how many CC's, I will need to call and get operation report to be sure (another PS suggested I do so). I know I went from a small C to DD's. Yes I'm looking (met anotheust) g
^sorry...Yes I must get another revision, they're so expensive though, like twice the regular BA amount, due to the the other revision, me getting pregnant 2 years ago made it sag lower, which another PS warned me about...so I would like a lift and I want both lift, and revision done with an areola incision. Thank you for the wishes!

Good idea on getting the operation report for your records and for any future doctors. Are you starting to save again for your revision?