Tummy Tuck, Labia Reduction Brow Lift Lipo Suction - San Diego, CA

To feel better and improve on self!

to feel better and improve on self!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

100% satisfied amazing Dr. and team! First and foremost, let me just say that I have been a patient of Dr Pousti's since 2005, recently I have made a decision to solely have him as my one and only plastic surgeon. In the past I made some bad choices going to a couple different plastic surgeons trying to save a few bucks. I was literally left devastated both times until Dr. Pousti. He is truly a miracle worker! To make a long story short Dr Pousti was able to fix both botched surgery’s. I am more than satisfied with the results, and can honestly say that Dr. Pousti truly cares about his patients and their outcome. He is an expert and a perfectionist, and I trust him completely. I have had the following procedures done by Dr Pousti, and never had less than amazing results; Tummy tuck, Labia reduction, Liposuction, and last but not least Eyebrow Lift, I have family and friends whom I have referred over to Dr Pousti, all of which are very thankful to have met Dr. Pousti, and love him just as much as I do! Also I can’t express enough gratitude regarding his staff, each one of them are very kind caring & supportive, they have all meant a great deal. I just want to thank you Dr Pousti & staff for everything! You are all amazing!!

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.