Had Mesotherapy 5 Times-Every Experience Was Different - Tijuana, Mexico & San Diego, CA

I have had 5 different mesotherapy sessions, I...

I have had 5 different mesotherapy sessions, I have cellulite that just seems to never go away...Unless i get meso. My first time I went to Tijuana, Mexico and it was $100. Pain free(unless your on your period)and done at cosmed clinic.It reduced about 40% of the cellulite(after a couple weeks/immediately after it looks way worse).My second one was in the same place but a different nurse and a little more pain this time. But this time 80% of the cellulite was GONE! and after 3 sessions it was completely erased. I am 33, a smoker, and don't exercise too much...So If you do run, and don't smoke you should have better results. So the next 2 times where way different, Done in San Diego and for double the price. OMG the pain and swelling. WOW...

I don't know if the clinic in T.J. was just injecting water into me?? or if the SD clinic Just put something different in their cocktail?? But my legs were swollen like hell and For the next week and a half I had the worst bruises I've ever had. The pain was horrid! The pain lasted over 3 weeks. But the results were still good.The results last around 4-8 months with no exercise and about 6-12 months with constant circulation. No matter what you will have to go in every 6 months if you expect the cellulite to stay away!

Cosmed clinic / Ageless & Beautiful

Cure for cellulite! I've never used it for weight loss so I can't say anything about that. If you have cellulite and can't seem to get rid of it. GET MESOTHERAPY! At least 2 sessions, and you will see 40-80% reduction in you cellulite! Or at least I did.