Totally Worth It! - San Diego, CA

I had a small 1" x 1" tattoo of a broken...

I had a small 1" x 1" tattoo of a broken heart that had been tattoed in red then covered with black on my wedding finger.

I got the consultation and price quote over the phone and was scheduled right away for the first session. The pricing was great; $50/session if I paid each time or $30/session for ten sessions if paid in advance. I took the cheaper option, as I wasn't planning to change my mind on the removal. I went in for the first session and they iced my finger. It is such a small tattoo it only took a couple zaps by the laser and a bandaid and I was rescheduled in 4 weeks.

I have been going every 4-6 weeks for 7 session now and the tattoo has almost completely faded. I can tell the tattoo will be completely removed by the end of my 10 sessions and I am very happy with the results. I stuck with this office for Botox a well!

Hi, my appt is coming up to take a small piece single needle black off my neck... do you think the numbing cream helps? what about afterwards, how painful then? I need all the details... i am so freaked !! thank you !!!
Just started laser treatment today on a 3x3 tattoo on my breast...it hurts like heck but hopefully will be worth it in the end.

Hi Model,

Welcome to the Tattoo Removal community. Awesome it worked out so well for you, and the fact that you got Botox from the same office later is great too. Did the tattoo removal hurt? I have heard it is rather painful. Maybe not as much for such a small area though. How long had you been thinking about having this done? Thanks for the picture and please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Laseraway

The staff are amazing. They are professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this place to anyone!