Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Using Restylane - San Diego, CA

Hello, So it has almost been a month since I had...

Hello,

So it has almost been a month since I had my non invasive nose job and I am quite satisfied with the results. Before the procedure, I told the doctor that I wanted to soften the appearance of the hump in my nose and make it less deeper than what it already was. He told me that a straight profile with my type of nose may not be achievable but that was fine with me and not my main conern, all I wanted was to lessen the appearance of the hump so its not as "humpy" I guess you can say lol. The results immediately after were great, but the next few days it slowy began to go down along with the swelling which was fine. As you can see from the pictures, the hump is still visible but not as much as it was before. Not sure when this will fade but I was told to come in in about 9 months to do touch ups. Any feedback is appreciated! Thank you!
Dr. Amir Karam

I think a 'Roman Nose' is very handsome, especially on a man. Yours is perfect now, just reducing the extreme hump. A straight nose would have less character. So if you do go for full rhinoplasty, I don't think you should totally change the shape, just soften it just as the filler has done.
Aw thank you for your kind words :)
The outcome looks "good". You "can" have a straight nose and an even better profile with a slightly different artistic design, however. There is no better 'cosmetic' outcome than a nonsurgical approach to "most" noses in my opinion when waying risks and benefits.
Thanks for your feedback sir!
Hi yes what a difference... but I had a nose similar to yours and I had rhinoplasty done 10 months and I would recommend it with my eyes closed. It was worth it and better than injecting yourself with God knows what type of fillers. I have read so much about Radiesse, Silikon 1000, Juviderm, and there are some horror stories that occur even months after being injected...
Is it hard to live with rhinoplasty? Or can you go on with life like you've always had? like does it feel like a normal nose or do you have to be extra careful? I heard you can't sleep sideways, you can only sleep on your back is that true? what changed in your life after rhinoplasty? I'm sorry for all the questions I just want to know what I might get myself into
Thank you for your feedback!
Is it permanent?
No it's not.
Looks amazing!
Looks great! What doctor did you see?
Dr. Amir Karam in San Diego
No bruising at all surprisingly! Thanks will keep y'all posted!

Wow, I think you look great! Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. How much bruising did you have?

Please keep us posted and let us know how long it lasts!

No bruising at all surprisingly!