Unsatified Results - San Diego, CA

Still can't breath, tip of my nose looks...

still can't breath, tip of my nose looks bigger and nose itself looks bulky than before..almost 16 months passed.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is considered the best in the area for facial fat transfer.
I noticed this review doesn't show up on the doctor's own review page on this site. Why not?

Researcher Becky, Like Facebook, a doctor can choose whether or not to include certain reviews on their page. You can still find it on RealSelf via search, though. We want all reviews (negative and positive) to be available to every member of RealSelf.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Bump,open..broke my nose. I am not saying the results are AWFUL. But I could get the same results in Tijuana for so much cheaper!!.I didn't have huge bump or Uma Truman's nose. I just hated that bump.My friend had close surgery with him she was happy with the result the first 7 months..her nose got weird once the swelling went down. I had mine before those 7 months...I am not posting pictures of my nose. You don't believe I don't care.) I don't lose anything. In fact, it's my last post. You body..your money.
I had a consultation with that Doctor -- interested to hear what type of procedure you had: open, closed, tip, bump, etc.

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. :(

Do you have photos to post so we can visualize what you're describing?