Highly Recommend but You Have to Be Patient

I hate medical procedures, so the healing time was...

I hate medical procedures, so the healing time was scary, but you just have to be patient. Don't expect to see anyone for a few weeks if you are not telling them about the surgery. I was on spring break, so I just hung out with my mom and husband while I was healing. When I saw my friends 4 weeks after surgery, they didn't even notice! They just thought I looked really good! :)

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I visited tons of doctors' websites before choosing my doctor... When I came in for a consultation, I was immediately impressed with him. He actually listened to what I wanted (a subtle change that would make me feel less self conscious about the size of my nose, but not so dramatic that my friends/family would notice.) It's been three months since the operation, and I'm really happy with the results! Plus, none of my friends even noticed! They just said things like, "you look great" or "you keep looking younger and younger" or "your eyes look really nice"... They could see that I looked better, but they weren't sure why! :) Great doc - highly recommend him!

It sounds like your expectations were realistic and you got the results you wanted. I'm happy for you!