Chin Implant and Closed Rhinoplasty - Best Experience and Results I Could Have Ever Imagined

I got a chin implant and closed rhinoplasty in...

I got a chin implant and closed rhinoplasty in August 2009 for a receding chin and a bump on my nose. I had always felt very self conscious about it. I went to Dr. K after seeing many good reviews and results (photos). Everyone was helpful and genuinely friendly.

I must admit, right before surgery, I was scared out of my mind because well...I'm afraid of hospitals. Everything went smoothly and I went under anesthesia very relaxed (which probably means it is working :p. My recovery for my nose was absolutely painless. My chin did hurt for the first week because it just felt heavy and foreign, but after that, my recovery was pain free. I had pretty much no bruising at all when my bandages came off.

It has been a little over 5 months, and I couldn't be happier with my results. I was initially afraid of scarring, but it the scar is barely visible and keeps getting smoother and even less noticeable as time goes on. My chin looks very natural and looks like I should have been born with it. My nose turned out to look amazing and so natural too.

I have nothing but good things to say about my Dr. and his staff. I am so glad that I got this done!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would absolutely recommend Dr. K to anyone looking to get a chin implant or rhinoplasty...Especially a rhinoplasty! The whole staff were so warm and helpful all along the way and even after recovery. The results were beautiful and even better than I expected! He truly has an artistic eye.