My Permanent Brows Look Perfect!

I looked all over until I found my provider. She...

I looked all over until I found my provider. She is just wonderful. My brows look perfect. Exactly what I wanted. They do not look painted on. They look like my real brows....only better. The color is true to my own natural brows (when I had them).

Because this was a great experience....and no pain.....I am now going to get my lips done.

I'm happy for you. But I also know people who think that their tattooed-on eyebrows look great when, in fact, other people refer to this person as "You know, the one with the funny-looking eyebrows.' I hope your tattooist really was that good. She certainly was inexpensive.
Elizabeth of Cosmetic Ink

I had my eyebrows done about 5 years ago, but they were faded and almost gone. I was at my hairdressers and told her that I needed to get them done again but did not want to go back to the same person. My hairdresser told me about one of her clients that just had her brows done and that she had never seen permanent makeup look so natural. She told me about Elizabeth and I made my appointment. I think that referral's are your best friend. I am so happy with the way my eyebrows look.