Excellent Result for Pectus Excavatum - San Diego, CA

I did it due to person insecurity of the physical...

I did it due to person insecurity of the physical appearance of my chest after several chest wall surgeries.

The recovery from surgery was quite uneventful and the pain was adequately controlled with the prescribed medications. By the third day after the procedure, my pain was controlled with Tylenol alone.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Pousti and his staff has been nothing but positive. After several surgeries left my chest wall somewhat disfigured, I began searching for an alternative and less invasive way to correct the cosmetic appearance of my chest. Along with the welcoming kindness from the doctor and staff, it was evident upon my first visit that Dr. Pousti's primary concern is the health and safety of his patients. He takes the time to listen thoroughly to all questions and answers them in great detail. He was very honest in explaining the procedure and the necessary restrictions on my part for a successful recovery. Dr. Pousti was also very meticulous in the creation of the moulage, making sure every angle would reach desirable results. We spent several visits creating the moulage until we were both satisfied with the result. The surgical staff were all very professional and comforting. Dr. Pousti spent plenty of time with me prior to the surgery reviewing the plan and calming my nerves. I’m very pleased with the results of the surgery and am very happy I went through with it. Dr. Pousti and his staff have been very supportive and caring throughout the whole experience. They are superb and second to none.

Congrats on your surgery! I'm so glad to hear it went well.