5 weeks..whoopi!! - San Diego, CA

Hi so im 35, married, i have three kiddies (8 yr...

Hi so im 35, married, i have three kiddies (8 yr old girl, 4 yr old girl and my 15 month old boy).My hubby is my age two days older than me. I've been married 11 years. It's been great. My Life on tummy...I've had issues with that since I was a little girl. So I didn't have a nice flat or smooth stomach ever. Hahaha more like Rolls. And ppl let me know that for years i can remember up until i left LA at 18 yrs old. At 20 I had lost weight maintained (i manage a weight of 150pds for up until i had my 1st bby. I was 27) it for a many years after that. At 21 I had a BA. So my boobs distract anybody from my stomach. After my first bby i got into WW that has saved my life. I love that program. I always went to the gym...it wasn't until Jan2009 I got into weight training...then in March 2010 my hubby and I purposely conceived hoping for a boy. I have two daughters. God gave us are boy. Boom done! No more for me or him, cos we got him fixed. And I have an IUD. So he said after this go heal, then redo your breasts if you WANT to. My gift to you. Heck yeah!!! Then I said ey what do u think of a TT? He said whatever you LIKE! Just find yourself a surgeon you can trust. WoW!! I lost bby weight i am 168 pds 5'8. Life goes on and a little light comes on and I said Dr. Pousti. I had heard & read about him...saw some video on his work. It wasn't Anesethsia that scared me, I've done it before ( but hearing ppl talk about it. I let it bring fear to me) Just The thought of waking up during surgery freaked me out more than anything. I can deal with pain and pain pumps sounded cool. But the waking up part ugh...no like. Feb 14 was my day...my hunny drove me to the center...I was happy...of course a tiny scared..my kids are 8,4,15 months old. And I Love my hubby. But I'm strong and ready more than ever. My hubby is a horrible liar and he told me he would take care or find us people to help us for 4-6weeks. And if I needed a nurse to go ahead and get one. You know I almost cancelled the TT. Cos I felt guilty (the cost). And I did..I told my friend what I did and she said...WHAT are you crazy? you better rethink this. Rarely anybody would have this chance! Your right....and so it just took for me to snapped a few more pics of myself and I said..okay sign me up. And I did it.

I'm 5 days PO. I feel great..I've been taking Tylenol for pain since yesterday. So on Feb 14 2012. I had Reconstution BA BL Scar Capsule remove TT extension Lipo of the flanks And that's it. Surgery was at 730am. I was done around 130pm. Long procedure...lots of cleaning of that old boob job. I came home. My wonderful nurse took care of me all night. I felt like a newborn baby and my mama next to me..swear I not kidding. For anything she was right there. I walked into my room that first day after, her and my hub were fixin the pillows...I hahahaha tried lay down...Oooooh damn! I felt that!! Then it took a few try's softly this time and boom I was good. Knock out. I woke up at 7pm No appiite I almost became nausas, but in seconds it left me. I coughed on purpose and ooh boy. I did my deep breathing. I tried to pee but it couldn't happen.i sat there and nothing. I got scared a bit.

Then later ( same first day) it was late and raining outside 1130pm I told my nurse look go get me a Cather this is freaking me out. No prob..she is barely getting her stuff..while I'm in the bathroom and just like that I go. Awww. Im like stop her! It's cool...it's cool! I'm good. She was with me for two days. With wonderful world of encouragement she had me walking the next day. Made sure I ate. Gave me a cleaning. I felt safe.

After that Thursday night it was all hubby to care for me and are 14 month old bby boy. My daughters are awesome. They can do for themselves for the most part. My hubby has been setting his alarm to wake himself up to fetch me my medicine (antibiotics or percosets) then he asked if I need to use he RR and helps me. I don't even need the help. I feel great. But just the thought the love he's put in this recovery has made me feel positive. Till this day I havent cleaned my drains. The nurse did it or my hubby. I've been spoiled. I thank God so much for the people he's put in my life for this. Because its a very uncomfortable position to be in.

I get to see my Boobs and tummy tomorrow Monday 6day post op. i have no idea how i will react. A normal stomach..for me. The thought just makes me cry everytime i think about it. btw: all week I wrote down my thoughts and if for second I felt sad..I just look at my before pics that hang on my wall next to me. Ooh yeah thas why I did this. I'm very Thankful for a safe healing so far. Tomorrow I get to see my Valentines gift from my more than words can say...my Darling husband. This was Wow! It leaves me speechless.

One week since my surgery. I woke up to use the RR...

One week since my surgery. I woke up to use the RR and notice as I walked by the mirror my binder was pulled way up. I think it mess with one of my drains cos it is not draining. Also i did wake up to major soreness were my inscieon was made. My boobs aches, but it's more my cut. The last time I took a percoset pill was at 230am. For now the pain is tolerable. Soon as I get my day going for my walking around my house, I'll take one.
Today I will be on my own. All my three kids are at school or daycare. Hubby had to go back to work.
My plan is to get plenty of rest and some walking, I'm so Thankful for my walker. I am so glad I had this done. : )
If your planning this surgery....just know it's so worth it.

Day 17 so it is and Life is Good. Finally!!! ...

Day 17 so it is and Life is Good. Finally!!! yesterday my doctor removed both of my drains. For me it did not hurt. First the site is numb with 4 little pokes. Then it was removed in matter of 2 -3 seconds. It was quick and easy, helps when you take a deep breath. I feel and look fantastic. I am healing very well...only minimal soreness. Tylenol is what I take for the discomfort if any. I am still walking hunch over. And i can not shower until my fourth week. My breast are lovely. They too are healing well. I'm very happy with the size he choosed for me. My doctor recommends me to wear a spanx for the next 4 weeks. He also notice on my Tummy tuck pubic bone area it was pink. A tiny bit open like the scab was peeling off. He RX some antiboiotics. I still plan on taking it easy. I am in not rush to do anything. Summer will be here before I know it, my kids will be off school. I want to make sure I'll be very healed up and ready to play with them. For now this is my vacation from my busy life. I wish everyone a great day. ; )

3 weeks today. I feel great! Everything has been...

3 weeks today. I feel great! Everything has been smooth. Or so i thought. Last week I did things I thought were easy. Unfortunately for me it wasn't. On Saturday I notice the scab/suture was rubbed off on my surgical dressing. Then on Sunday after I came back from the market. I checked again and I saw my scab rubbed off. I didn't think I was gonna rip or bleed to death. I called my Doctor to see how I can heal it or put it back together. ; ) honesty I thought he was gonna talk crap... Instead he was wonderful and understanding. He told me if I wanted to come in on Monday. I didn't go in. I'm good. I see him Thursday so until then I'm sure I'll survive. So thas what I get for trying to do stuff. FML on that part. For now I'll chill. Not like I gotta be somewhere and my clothes don't fit me. So I sit. ; )

Day 24. I'm not feeling it at all. I'm so upset...

Day 24. I'm not feeling it at all. I'm so upset because my incision has separated. It's not deep. It is long like 4inches long, very little drain, it is a tiny white. I have a pic of it. Im wearing the lighter pink undies. The good things its nipot dep or nor do I have to pack it. My doctor says to just let it heal. As a matter a fact many doctors when asked the question they tell you to let it heal on its own. Damn it! I haven't even showered or excersiced and this shit happens!! I am on antibiotics. I know i will be fine...just this lags. Thas ll I have for now. :/

5 week...and Doctor suggest I still not shower...i...

5 week...and Doctor suggest I still not shower...i couldn't help it...I had to. Not like anything more is gonna happen...and if it does OH WELL tough luck. So since 3/4/12 my incision became separated leaving a valley of white stuff inbetween. Doctor saw it gave me Antibiotics and I was safe from infection.He called it a superfiscal wound, to not worry this will heal itself. That was last Thursday. As of today the front part that did separate in the first place has healed. The other area is still a pain in my ass and has cause my additude to change to a bitter soul. So no pain like ouch since way back, and I can stand straight. I try not to because it will stretch the tiny hole that is seperated. It's all gross really. So no freedom, no gym, still hunch, looking ugly, scared for infections that lurk around, ooh yeah and i'm mad swollen. Sure its great I don't have that nasty fat layer of butter. I'm chill for now, just a little setback. Not like I need to be somewhere. Everything should or will be there when I step back in the game. To you ladies who might consider...Just do it. But remember things can go wrong...Even if your a strong Hercules type of chicky.
Life is good.

Hey girl, just wondering how you are?
You look awesome, how did you split the incision? I'm so worried that's gonna happen to me. Sorry things are not super happy, this to shall pass. Happy healing.
Hang in there girl I am sure it will get better. Everybody heals a little different. Take care and God bless you!
Your boobs look amazing! I'm sure you TT will heal just fine. Im getting my breast lift and implants April 3. Im planning a TT for next year and I will be like you and a lot of these other brave ladies and just jump in and do it. I understand the risks and that things will not be perfect. Your before and afters speak for themselves.I know I have not experienced this yet but you have come so far, just rest up and give it time.
I think it's healing and your gonna be great. I would have showered too. You waited almost 5 weeks for a shower!!! It's just gonna take some time.
Sorry to hear things are not going as you expected. You seem to have a good attitude. Remember, this too shall pass. Your boobies look awesome. You just have to give the swelling some time. Your scar seems to be healing nicely, I see it coming together. PS is right, just try and take it easy and let your body heal itself. I know it is easier said than done. Hang in there. :-)
Just wanted to stop in and see how you are healing. I hope things are getting better.
Aww hun I am so sorry you are dealing with this, I am sure you are scared and pissed but it will heal! Look up Puggy Mom on here she had a terrible time with a wound infection and now she is all healed and fine, so it will heal just be patient I know it is so hard to do! Your boobies look great though,I am not sure why you are not happy with them? This is an emotional roller coaster for sure, I think once the wound gets further along and healed you will feel better about the whole thing and be able to look at yourself in a whole new light! Just rest up hun!
Thanks 4 the comment luckylips! I checked out ur pics....I didn't see which one shows ur saggy inner thigh? Wow!! U look fantastic!! U don't love ur boobs???? I'm JEALOUS!! They look awesome full, closer together & big!! I'm sorry ur not happy. That's my next thing well after he fixes my BB anyway. I got my 1st set of boobies in 2002...went to small and had them replaced 1 yr later. They were always not right left bigger than right. Dealt w/it then after I hadc my son the right side dropped..dealt with it. Then I had major spinal Surg somehow right got a lil tiny holr(saline) and I needed to get em done again. Ughh...he didn't do a good job fixing the pocket so ended up crooked again!!!!! Went back he said my right initially sagged more than left n suggested a cresent scar to move the nipple up a little to give illusion that they're even. WHY I
Let him touch me the 4th time I don't know should have found someone else who would have fixed the pocket n done it right...BUT I didn't..,dumb dumb dumb. Anyway still hate them - too low and right still is lower! I have bad luck w/ PS I guess!;( but back 2 u!! U look nice! :)
How's the boo boo? Hope it's healed up by now!!
Hi Crazyhouse. The boo boo became aweful looking. I read and he said it would become uglier before it gets better. Parts of it has healed. My family has been very supportive with me still sitting on my ass waiting for it to heal up. I'll snap a pic of it and post. So far the scar bums me out. I know it will fade. Pointless to be all down about it. On another note I'll be honest...I don't like my boobs. I think the doctor did a sloppy job for a Top Doc that he is. I'm sure he can fix that too for more $$$ But I'm broke now. Life isn't fair, but it's still sooo good.
You are looking really good so far. Thanks for reminding us to take it easy. Question, the suture that fell off was the one along the line of the tummy tuck scar? I hope you heal quick. I was just chatting with another member saying why is it so hard for us women to sit and do nothing. It's just not in our genes. I am only post op day 5 and I am sure by the time I get to where you are I am going to be making the same mistakes. Let's chill out girls.... or at least try. Happy Healing!
Specialkay...yes it's like 3-4 inches long. I do hope to hel quick. My doctor says its a superficial wound and not to treat it. Keep bandages clean. And wait for it to heal. It freaks me out to even look at it. I called him a little hole ago telling me I was feeling fine, but freaken out on the length of it and worried of any infections. He calmed me down. Said to just relax...let it heal. so with that being said...I will do. Thanks or asking SK. You look fantastic already!
My BB looked exactly like your incision in the 3 wk picture when I was 2 weeks po. It was very discoraging. It looked like the skin was completely seperated by a valley of yellowish skin. I put neosporin on it 3 times and day and kept it covered with guaze and I am now 3weks and 2 days and it is almost completely healed. The left end of my tummy incision also had a small open spot and I have been doing the same thing and it has almost closed in just 3 days. I would follow what your doctor says but just wanted to give you something to try if you want. I can send you a email of what it looked like before and today if you are curious. I hope this helps you feel better. It does heal quicker than you think it would.
Mindy Louuuuu!!!! Yes send me the pic please. Lillievw@hotmail.com cos this is buggin me. My doctor wants me to kep it dry. I want to treat it with something. I have neosporin here with pain reliever...it does hurt, it burns. So if you were me you would put it on the incision line?? Cos I want to..I guess I need somebody to dare me LoL!
Did you get the pics I sent?
I didn't...it opened more..not upwards..just long ways.
I am going to send them again and I took a new pic just a few minutes ago. There are 1 week and 3 days between these two pics. Like I said I am keeping it covered with gauze and applying neosporin 3 times a day. I hope this helps you. I know how upset I was with mine. Now it is completely closed except a small spot on the very top. I hope yours heals quickly.
Lucky- Oh I see the incision opening I think he will be able to help you when you go back to the doc take it easy woman no house cleaning!!! I am waiting for the drains to come out I am sick of them now. You look amazing I think the extended tuck is way better than the lipo and now the muffin top is officially gone.
Hey Lucky sorry about the incision, I hope it gets better!!! Prayers headed your way. Does it hurt at all??
@ Zumba mommy, yes it hurts...it burns..this morning I looked at it and some parts have started to dry up.
Bejewlme..yes it was course of simple house cleaning and moving to much. I've been feeling great so I thought what I was doing was no biggie. I told my hubby that until my incision closes I'm not doing hardly anything. Best wishes to the both of you and peedy recovery. Hugs.
Hi I just read your story. It's just wonderful to have so much love around you. God bless you family for that. And I think u look wonderful. Keep up the good work.
Thank you Sweetness7932.
Yes, I just tried on a VS D that a friend gave me and it fit perfectly, I had a VS C that is too small. It doesn't really matter the cup size. I guess. I doubt that you will lose a cup size with swelling!! I thought swelling only accounted for like 10%??
10% Heck yeah!!! Then never mind...I'm chill. To me they dont seem big to me. Anyway i jjust like saying 38D...that suits me better..LoL!! I'll find out how many cc's and if I will stay this size I have now. ; )