Mini Tummy Tuck - San Diego, CA

It's been about 3 weeks since my MTT surgery, I'm...

It's been about 3 weeks since my MTT surgery, I'm still a little swollen but was able to start working out again, definitely not 100% but i feel great about working out again. I still see my PS on a weekly basis to have my surgical tape removed and replaced with a new one. I wish I took some before pictures, but I do remember vividly how much I hated my pouch! I am sharing some pictures at it's current state and will try to share more photos until I don't have to wear this surgical tape anymore.

website

Hi, I can't access the doctors name. Can you post it again? Thanks!
Sorry, just now reread what your wrote and saw that you said you didn't take any before shots. Oops, lol
Can you please post before pics too? And yes, I think we'd all like to know who your doctor is. Thanks!
Please share the name of your Dr. Great results. Searching for the right Doc. Rose
What is your doctors name? That is the shortest scar that I have seen. I want that doctor!! Please post the name. TIA
Whoever did your surgery did an excellent job. I don't see a pouch at all. Did you have lipo also? The reason I am asking is because I too had a mini tummy tuck this year, and thus far my stomach looks no way like yours. My ps said that because I had lipo I will not see the final result for another month or two. I stay on this site and have read alot of the comments from ps who answer questions about problems or concerns. Most of them are not favorable with regard to minis, but I must say that your ps did one of the best jobs I've seen so far. I just hope that I will be just as pleased with mine.