lipo is the best - San Diego

{edited - provider information is located below...

{edited - provider information is located below the review} did my upper and lower abds, and love handles. i love my results. it has literally been 4.5 days since my procedure and i saw results immediately. i flew from texas to san diego, which was very risky had the procedure early mid day and flew back home later that afternoon after the procedure.

he was very professional, took his time and talked me through every step. they provided me with my compression garment, dressings for drainage and medications. i would recommend him hands down!!! i can't wait to show off my new beach body!!!

I have read many positive feedback on the web about Rod Davis as well as negative. I know he is a lipo specialist, but if he if amazing at what he does and for the price, it's unbeatable. How are you looking and feeling now?
I wanta know how long did it take your body to heal and how did u feel afterward

Hi 100209 - Thanks for sharing your experience. How are you feeling now? Do you have any pain or swelling?

Rod Davis, Pacific Lipo

please consider the fact that this is all he do is lipo sculpture so this makes him an expert