Lifestyle Lift Review - San Diego, CA

I am 68 years old and have very few wrinkles on my...

I am 68 years old and have very few wrinkles on my face but my neck was aging me. I was apprehensive since I am allergic to all pain drugs. I was given tranqualizers to take instead of pain drugs. I slept through the entire procedure and had some pain for the next 3 days or so - nothing I couldn't handle with tylenol and valium. I also had been on a blood thinner for several years so I had to go off that for two weeks. Now everyone thinks I am my daughter's sister!

The entire staff is to be commended for their compassion and professionalism. The extra wait time I experienced was due to the fact that I had to get a medical release from my primary doctor because of the blood thinners I have been on for so long. They were very cautious. I do wish I had been given more tranquilizers for my recovery time. I would have asked for more but I did not know what to expect. When you can't take pain drugs, things like this are always more difficult.

Congrats on your results. You look wonderful.

You look great!!!
My doctor did the surgery in the San Diego local but he is from Temecula. Presently he has built his business enough to do all his surgeries in Temecula but you can call the San Diego office and they will give you the info.
Why don't you post his name?
jlelmer,

Why won't you post your Dr.s name???
I knew from the start that not everything could be eliminated. That would have meant having a scar up the back of my neck and I did not want that since I wear short hair. I am now 3 months after the surgery and I do still have some soreness around the ears and numbness but it is minor and I didn't expect miracles. I am happy with the results.
Yes, you poor thing, I know. We don't expect miracles, only what they promise with their fraudulent approach. The fact that you're happy with the results doesn't negate the fact that this bunch lures people in on false pretenses. You are a very sweet person, and I glad you weren't damaged as so many others have been. Praise the one who made us.
Correction, I'm glad.
I'm sorry to have to say this, but I kinda think it left your neck looking half young and half old. I know you're happy and I'm thankful to God that you were not harmed. Thank you for posting all your experience and pictures. Best of luck. I would never wish a bad experience on anybody like has happened to so many people who have bought into this. So, if you did not get scarred, damaged, burned, or infected, like so many others have, I'm happy for you. All the Best!