Lifestyle Lift Review - San Diego, CA

I am 68 years old and have very few wrinkles on my...

I am 68 years old and have very few wrinkles on my face but my neck was aging me. I was apprehensive since I am allergic to all pain drugs. I was given tranqualizers to take instead of pain drugs. I slept through the entire procedure and had some pain for the next 3 days or so - nothing I couldn't handle with tylenol and valium. I also had been on a blood thinner for several years so I had to go off that for two weeks. Now everyone thinks I am my daughter's sister!

Congrats on your results. You look wonderful.

You look great!!!
My doctor did the surgery in the San Diego local but he is from Temecula. Presently he has built his business enough to do all his surgeries in Temecula but you can call the San Diego office and they will give you the info.

The entire staff is to be commended for their compassion and professionalism. The extra wait time I experienced was due to the fact that I had to get a medical release from my primary doctor because of the blood thinners I have been on for so long. They were very cautious. I do wish I had been given more tranquilizers for my recovery time. I would have asked for more but I did not know what to expect. When you can't take pain drugs, things like this are always more difficult.