I felt abnormal, gross, and so embarrassed - Couldn't Be Happier! - San Diego, CA

I have always been EXTREMELY self conscious about...

I have always been EXTREMELY self conscious about the way i looked down there. I felt abnormal, gross, and so embarrassed i never let anyone see me naked! After years of suffering, and yes i would call it suffering - I had finally had enough!

The day of surgery went by real quick. I was in and out before I knew it. Again, all the nurses were sooo nice. Dr. Pousti promised i wouldn't be in any pain afterwards (which to be honest i kind of doubted) but boy was he right! I walked out of there with ZERO pain. He numbed me up good haha. I had my painkillers, antibiotics, and pillows all set up for me when i got home. Seriously....this was easy breezy. Iced it for the first few days and I'd say after about day 5, i started to feel normal. Ya that quickly! I had no problems or complications.

I'm so glad this went well for you! I believe you did suffer. And yay that you don't have to anymore. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

I had done a lot of research online and finally found Dr. Pousti. Thank God for that!!!! By the end of my first visit, i felt like he was a good ol' friend of mine. All the staff were helpful and made me feel at ease. I felt like he really cared about me and made sure he knew exactly what i wanted. Also I felt really special because they even squeezed me in early! I think they could see how excited and antsy i was to have the surgery and get it over with, so i only had to wait a week! I wish i would have done this sooner! Im tellin ya, dont keep putting it off! I was always too embarrassed to even make the phone call... SO glad i finally did. The girls from the office called to check up on me numerous times for the first couple weeks which i thought was really nice. It's been about a month and a half i think and I just had my last check up today. I'M GOOD TO GO! Yaaaaay!! If i ever decide to have another surgery i am DEFINITELY going back to Dr. Pousti. Thanks a million!!