CO2 Face and Fraxel Neck... - San Diego, CA

My husband and I had the best week! We went in...

My husband and I had the best week! We went in together and had our face treated with CO2 and Fraxel on our neck. Of course we were swollen and frightening for the first week, but it was fun. We were given Demerol, but not put out so the shots in my face were pretty uncomfortable. I didn't even feel the actual surgery. My husband didn't feel the shots but thought the surgery itself was very uncomfortable?? As far as the results, all went well. We are 2 weeks out and still pretty pink and our eyes are still a tiny bit swollen.

My husband had a bunch of pre cancerous spots and now his skin looks and feels like a babies...he is SO HAPPY! I have olive skin so I am just going crazy because I want to work out but scared to sweat and hyper pigment. The only negative that I can share are those darn shots and some itchiness that's making me a bit crazy!! I would HIGHLY suggest if you are in the SD area you go to Dr. Groff!

getting there!

Day 16.
San Diego Dermatologist

There is no substitute for training and experience.

i never considered it, but exercise would cause flushing and hyperpigmentation risk is increased. thanks for sharing.