Fat Transfer for my Eyes Made Me 10 Years Younger

I had under my eyes puffiness and i looked always...

I had under my eyes puffiness and i looked always tiered and old. i did it because i knew that this surgury helps me to look much better for many years. and i am more self confidence.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was thinking about getting Fat Transer under my eyes. The plastic surgeon I visited told me one of the risks is going Blind. I never heard this before.
Photos again? same dr's review again?!!!
Yeah... I've noticed this too. And LOADS of positive reviews on one particular review site for this doctor too. Ok, the results I've seen of his are good... but? I don't know whether all these are genuine. Doc could've asked patients to review him online however.
Thank YOU for ... just saying! I'm pretty new to a couple surgery sites, and DID NOT use this doc (in Tucson,AZ) but had extensive fat fill (and full face ablative lasering)... Love my Plastic Surgeon, 1 month out kept 50% of the fat... BUT, be very careful is good advice when there are no photo's to go along (mine are posted under Laser Resurfacing I believe) so you can SEE before and after ;-) Thanks for keeping this community AWARE.
Just wanted to say BEWARE to anyone reading reviews from this doctor. I've been on Realself for quite some time, and I've suddenly/recently noticed a bunch of really glowing reviews from this doctor (all within a relatively short span of time), and of course none of them have pictures. Just sayin'!
I've heard some bad reviews, you just have to filter the good!