My Eyes Have Never Looked This Alive

Slowly approaching 50 my eyes started to look...

Slowly approaching 50 my eyes started to look tired and the upper lids had alittle to much skin, which interfeared with appling eye makeup.

I first had the lower done and was so pleased that I returned to have the upper lids done. I also had fat injected into my checks to get them a plump apperance. I absolutly love it. Even when I am tried you can't tell it in my eyes.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

From the first time I met Dr. K,I knew that we would be using him. He was attentive, informative and listen to my concerns. He is confident and his staff is supportive as well as friendly. The one thing that also stands out with Dr. Karam is that he wants his patients to be happy with the resuts. During the consultation he asked what you like and don't like so he can use his skill to give you the outcome you desire.

Hi! happy to hear of your positive experience. Do you have any pictures that you would like to share? I am in the process of choosing the right surgeon, and Dr, Karam is one of them, but still looking at pics. Thanks