20% Salicylic Acid Peel at Medi-spa

Hi I just had a 20% salicylic acid peel at a...

Hi I just had a 20% salicylic acid peel at a medi-spa on my skin for acne scarring and to even my skin tone. It has been two days since and I have noticed some of my scars are getting darker as well as my skin feeling tighter and dry.

I had it to treat my shallow hyper-pigmented acne scars that cover my cheeks and on the sides of my eyes. I have Filipino skin by the way.

The procedure was not painful a little stinging which was eased with a hand-held fan.

Is this normal? Also I was wondering how soon after the peel can I resume working out?

Salicylic acid's benefit is in its anti-inflammatory properties that indicate BHAs security and effectiveness.
salycilic acid peel at 20% prob wont make ur skin peel, if it feels dry/tight use moisturizer, salyciic isnt the best for darker skin as it can cause dark patches to apear, if you are darker skined then you could try a mandelic acid peel
and also..how is it suppose to look after2 days of 20% SA peel.
i had SA 20% peel two days ago on my face for acne scars. its the third day now...and stil no sign of my skin peeling. it has instead turned very dry and feels like i still have a mask on...(like those peel off masks). is this normal? can u plz tell me how long it wil take to get normal agen. and my doctor did not tell me that it wud look n feel like this.. plz help.
The skin gets really tight and weird right before it starts peeling. It can be like that for a couple of days, so don't worry. If it doesn't peel, you can always try 30%
Make sure you are keeping your skin well-hydrated and moisturized. A lot of people think their skin should be dry to peel more, but this will only lead to discoloration in the long run. Just a tip.
I noticed my scars and blemishes get darker right before I peel. I think that is just an idication that the peeling process is going to start soon.