XL Breast Augmentation at Its Best with Dr. Pousti!! - San Diego, CA

So, here i'm to tell to everyone my marvellous...

So, here i'm to tell to everyone my marvellous experience with dr. Tom Pousti and his awesome staff. Everything started from a long and difficult search on the net with my biggest desire, do a breast augmentation, but i didn't want something like everyone can get by a plastic surgery, i wanted the best of the best, that's why i've discovered and chosen the best surgeon who'd reflect my requirements at their best, that is Dr. Tom Pousti; my idea was to do an XL intervention and the dr. Pousti is just specialized in that kind of procedure so i've started to check his website to be informed about the entire process and i've seen that they offer a great service for people who come from everywhere in the world (great advantage for me coz i live in Italy); so, after that i started to see all the galleries in the same site with pre and post surgery photos and all the reviews of his patients and, after the read, i've been convinced to do the intervention with him.

So, i started to send him the photos of which kind of breasts i wanted and, without any doubt, he gave me his complete disponibility to do his best to let me reach those results (Margie played a fundamental role for everything related to a massive number of e-mail for everything related to the intervention and payments; she'd been so gentle and very helpful). After that, all the procedure had been completely illustrated to me until i decided that dr. Pousti could definitely be the right person for my desires (it was on May 2012).

In the next six months i organized with my boyfriend the journey to California and after the complete payment of the intervention and after having fixed the exact date of pre-surgery visit and the surgery's one (it was December 3rd 2012; i was so excited :) ... )!!

In the weeks prior to the surgery i've had other contacts via phone with Pousti's staff to let them learned about my past and present healt status just to be sure that all should be great; so on the next November 27th me and my bf had been landed in San Diego and on the 30th of that month we met for the first time the doctor Pousti and his staff for the pre-surgery visit; in that one they showed us all the procedures to follow for the pre and post operatory days and they helped me to choose the exact size of implants (i chose the 616cc silicone ones).

When i came in the dr.'s study, Vanessa asked me again about everything related to my past and present health and answered to every question i asked and she also reassured me about everything related to the intervention; then dr. Pousti came to visit me and after visiting we decided togheter which 'd be the best implants' size from an aesthethic and healty point of view (just to be clear, dr. Tom Pousti first of all thinks about the future health of his patients, this's his most important thought when he does his work and, i think, it's amazing);
anyway, on the Dec 3rd i went to the Alvarado Center for the intervention and, first of all, i wanna say thank you to dr. Pousti, all the nurses and personal who played a fundamental role for my tranquility and serenity before the surgery, so i've been put at my best ease before i closed my eyes for the anesthesia.

The intervention lasted about a hourand after it dr. Pousti had immediately care to reassure me about the perfect results of the same and told me about everything that'd be happened in the next days; after two days i've done my first post-operatory visit where everyone of his staff had taken care of me and reassured me about the perfect post-surgery rehabilitation; they also called me every days after it just to be sure that i was ok.

After two other days, it was the day before departure for Italy, i went to dr. Pousti's studio again because he wanted to be sure that everything was going good.

At any rate, now 50 days had passed and i'm continuing to send him my breasts' pics just to keep him updated about my actual situation and he still continues to take care of me giving me all the suggestion for a perfect rehabilitation; day after day i'm feeling a lot better and i'm realizing that i've done the best choice that i could make just because dr. Tom Pousti is the best of the best in breast augmentation section; that's why i would suggest him to everyone who wanna have a world class intervention, he and his staff are the best you can get all over the world.

Those two weeks in San Diego with them had been amazing, i've felt at home since the first day of the journey because they constantly took care of me and today, and for the rest of my life, i'll take them all in my heart.

Hope this review could help everyone who comes from outside the US to do the best choice for their bodies; no way, just choose Tom Pousti!!!

Maria

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

5 stars aren't enough to describe how professional and qualitative surgeon he's, that's why i've chosen him without any doubt!! He's the best surgeon you'd get for breast augmentation interventions.

You look very voluptuous! Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. I love 'intervention'. Haha. Clever lady!

Thanks a lot Angie, glad to know you like "intervention" hope it works well (lol)!! I've added new pics and i'll try to update my profile everytime is possible for me just to let the ppl know how good is dr. Pousti!! Best Regards Maria
I have my surgery with him on march n I am flying from Italy too!
That's great. I know you'be really happy with him and his staff. Just let me know if you need of something to know from my personal experience (in italian too if you want). Have a nice day. Greetz.
Hey how was it to fly back to Italy? I have to fly back by my self so I Dnt have anyone to carry my luggage. Was two weeks enough for u to at least walk or move freely?
Well, for the luggage, you can't carry them alone, you'll need of someone who'll help you because in the first 2/3 weeks it'll be a lot better to don't lift anything heavy so, you'd go there with someone (i went with my bf who took every luggage for me) also beacuse the post-op first 3 days are really hard to pass alone (it's not suggested and not good for your safety)!! Anyway i had my pre-op visit on Nov 30th and the surgery on Dec 3rd and i took the plane on the 8th of Dec without any kind of problems, i started to walk 2 days after surgery, but i think it depends from person to person; anyway i think 3/4 days are enough to stand up and walk!! As i said, for luggage, search for someone who help you because you'll be not able to lift anything not so heavy too!!
Ok I see.. My husband is going to deployed n I'm flying to my mother in laws home. She will take care of me while I'm there. For luggage, I should just leave it there n have them ship it to me or something thanks!
Oh n by the way u look great!! I love those pics with bras so nice!!!!!
Thank you a lot. You'll not be disappointed with dr. Pousti. Just be sure to keep in mind that you will not be able to lift weights for the first 30days, it's very important for your safety and for the implants too (without forgetting the pain)!! Feel free to ask everything you need to know. See you.