Tummy Tuck Made Me Healther - San Diego, CA

My Dr and staff make you feel special from the...

My Dr and staff make you feel special from the time you enter the office. I'm 64 and having lost 250 lbs. had a large (30 lbs.) skin removed no side effects. No infections,after 3rd day very little pain, with 36" incision. I am at 282 lbs. and never made to feel any bigger than any of the slim women.

Benefits: no sores under tummy, walking better, easier to take shower,drive car safer (I wasn't able to drive before), no psoriasis on side he removed, ugly scar gone,I can wear decent clothes no MuMu's the list could go on and on.

I would allow this Dr. operate on me again if needed. After care awesome.

You are treated like family Its a good feeling

You are treated like family Its a good feeling

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

They make you the most important person every day when you see Dr staff is awesome Love them

im interested can i get this doctor number?
did you say nine hundred??
I am interested in this doctor can i get the number?

Hi Mary,

Click on the doctor's name (top of the review) for full contact details. Hope this helps!

Can you please tell me your Doctor's name,thanks.

Hi jamies77,

Doctor information is shown at the top of the review. Please note, you must be signed in to view.

I would love to find out who did your proceedure as I am also looking for a tummy tuck at an affordable price with great results.

Hi,

Provider information is shown above the review. You must be signed in to view, which requires free registration for an account.