Dr. Pousti is Amazing! Did My Breasts a Few Years Back - San Diego, CA

Dr. Pousti performed an extended tummy tuck on me...

Dr. Pousti performed an extended tummy tuck on me 8 weeks ago. Let me tell you it was one of the best decisions I have made, besides having him do my breasts a few years back! (: Dr. Pousti has a great bedside manner and helps you feel comfortable before and after surgery. The whole staff of the Pousti office are awesome as well.

I had excessive hanging skin due to major weight loss from Gastric By-pass several years ago as well as two pregnancies. I was extremely worried about the outcome of the procedure since I have read so many stories of bad jobs. What put my mind to at ease was the fact that Dr. Pousti was so confident in his skills. He even let me meet about 5 patients that he performed the same procedure on. They were all at different, some 2 weeks post op others as far as a year post op. I consider this practice of letting me meet current patients of his one of the deciding factors in my decision. It was very comforting to meet a handful of his patients that had already traveled the road I was about to.

The morning of surgery I was really nervous, but Dr. Pousti & his staff were so calm, cool & supportive of me. They understood why I was nervous and still reassured me that everything was going to be all right. With this procedure you need to be very patient for the healing process. It gets hard sometimes, you go through ups & downs but at the end of the day when I look at my before pictures, all the pain & emotional roller coaster I was on seems to disappear and I remember why I elected to get this procedure done.

At 8weeks post-op I feel almost back to normal. Dresses & yoga pants are still my clothes of choice right now due to jeans rubbing on my incision (doesn't feel very comfortable). My tummy is the flattest it has EVER been in my 30 years of life, even though I am still a little swollen. Dr. Pousti is a magic worker! I never thought I could look the way I do! He knows what he is doing and is very proud of his work.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon