Amazing Suregon and Staff -San Diego, CA

DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR...

DO NOT LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING PLASTIC SURGEON!!!!!!

I am a 46 year old woman who felt that my appearance was not really supporting the youthfullness that I had inside. I knew that I definatley wanted to get some work done and was really looking for some expert advice. I was very nervous and really didn't know what to expect.
I had a facelift, fraxel laser treatment and a tummy tuck done and I am so happy with the results. I was on a very tight schedule due to a vacation that I had planned and Kate and the office staff were so flexible and mapped out a very strategic plan to ensure I had time to recover before I put on my bikini top for my cruise.. YEAH! They have an AMAZING esthetician named Marci who worked with me on preperation for my fraxel laser treatment. She gave me such great advice for skin care. I was so impressed that I brought my 20 year old daughter who was struggling with her skin tone after her acutane treatment. She is getting some great results from her sessions with Marci.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Referred by a friend who was so impressed with Dr. Pollack and his staff. From the moment I walked into the office I felt so welcomed. Tanya was there at the front desk and was so personable and immediatley put me at ease. I first meant with Kate who is Dr. Pollack"s Office Manager. SHE WAS AMAZING. It was so wonderful to have a female that you can talk with first and really share with her your concerns and get many 'sensitive" questions answered before you even meet with the doctor. She is your "GO TO LADY" throughout the whole process. She was available anytime I had questions or concerns. She was so supportive when I was recovering. She followed up with me after my procedures just to see how I was doing. AMAZING patient care. Dr. Pollack is such a very caring and of course talented surgeon. I discussed with him my areas of concern and I thing that really stood out with me is he is SO HONEST. He is not afraid to tell you his professional opinion and will be straightforward with you on what he feels will be the best procedure for you. So many physicians out there are really just trying to sell you something to make money. I was so impressed with my consulation with Dr. Pollack. After my first visit, I knew he was going to be my surgeon. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you go see Dr. Pollack and his amazing staff. You will be so impressed.

Congratulations on the new you!!!  I am so happy that you were able to feel good about yourself again.  I sure does make a difference when you get up in the morning and get ready for the day:)

Thank you for sharing your journey with us.